Wednesday, July 12, 2006

First post on the new Blog!


Well, here I am trying a blog for the second time since coming to Japan about a year ago. I hope this effort turns out better than the first...after setting up the first as a "Myspace" on MSN, the regional settings changed the whole bloody thing to Japanese, so I couldn't even add to it or figure out how to change it back. I'm not bitter though, I only spent about 4 HOURS setting that one up.
THIS, on the other hand, promises to be easier, better, and more fun, so here goes nothing. I plan to add, slowly but surely, an complete photo-journal and written account of the past 12 months here for all my friends and family, as well as the details of my trip to Thailand over Christmas. I have a lot of photos too...like 1000 or so! I'm a camera nut. For now, however, things are just coming together, so keep checking in and hopefully there should be something new every week. Thanks for taking an interest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home